1. Decolonization was associated with the spread of ideologies of national self-determination and ultimately the near-universality of the sovereign nation-state.
2. Unlike any of these zones, however, formal decolonization has been accompanied by a virtually uninterrupted sequence of imperial wars and interventions in the post-colonial period.
3. In the process of promoting decolonization, UN has formed an autonomous system and that of trusteeship to place the decolonization issue under an international supervision system.
4. Patients who are carriers can be screened and decolonization can be carried out preoperatively, potentially lowering the risk of periprosthetic joint infection.
5. The decolonization of the British Empire experienced four stages.
6. The great waves of decolonization were just stirring; the few developing countries were seen as objects, not subjects, of history.
7. In the midcentury era of decolonization, which saw India become the world’s largest democracy.
8. The political changes of decolonization and national reintegration with China pose new challenges to the development of political education.
9. The aftermath of the Vietnam War and decolonization of former colonies held by the European great powers contributed to U. S. perceptions of the United Nations, he said.
10. S. tried to design a gradual way of decolonization for Dutch East Indies (Indonesia), but when the war ended Indonesian nationalist immediately established a strong republican regime.
11. We fought for decolonization.
12. This submerged everything, until in recent times it was in turn submerged in the bitter and prolonged conflicts of decolonization.
13. In some countries ideology is behind the move, in others, the consequences of decolonization.
14. The second distinguishing feature of the Arab world has been the longevity and intensity of the assorted tyrannies that have preyed on it since formal decolonization.
15. It is my further hope that this study will serve to enlighten the dominated cultures on their decolonization activities in the field of literary translation in the postcolonial context.