• end of life; dying; destruction
• death is the end of the life of a person or animal.
• if something frightens or worries you to death, it frightens or worries you very much; used in informal english.
• if you are sick to death of a situation, you feel very angry about it and want it to stop; an informal expression.
• if someone is put to death, they are executed.
• struggle which precedes death
death and life are in the power of the tongue
• words can have a very strong impact
death as a result of torture
• death came as a result of severe physical or mental pain
• deathbed, bed on which a person dies; last few hours before death
death bed testament
• will made by a person who is dying
• death knell; bell that is rung to announce a death; ringing in the ears
death by hanging
• execution by hanging; execution by suspending by the neck (from a gallows, gibbet, etc.)
death by stoning
• put to death or die by pelting with stones
• world war ii nazi concentration camp that was specifically designed for the systematic extermination of humans
• official document certifying a death
• a death certificate is an official certificate signed by a doctor which states the cause of a person's death.
• room in which people are executed
death curve• arching of the body after dea ...