1. While being debriefed the defector named two double agents.
2. The political and economic experts debriefed the defector about conditions in his home country.
3. A defector revealed the disposition of the enemy fleet.
4. A defector was quoted in January as saying that hunger had even caused unrest in the army.
5. She was convinced the defector he referred to vaguely was important and Urquhart was her only source of information about him.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
7. Pacepa was not the first defector from the world of Soviet bloc secret services to make such a claim.
8. It raps a defector over the knuckles instantly but, after that, lets bygones be bygones.
9. Every intelligence agency believes that their defector is the best.
10. New Alliances: A Taliban defector and a Northern Alliance soldier, share a ride.
11. The reader may turn to North Korean defector Kang Chol-Hwan's memoir of his ten-year sentence in the dreaded Yodok camp for a sense of just what the DPRK's gulag is like.
12. All water defector products are tested through national air conditioning apparatus testing center.
13. A distracted defector has subtracted some compact extract from the impacted interaction.
14. But based on defector information in May of 199 Saddam Hussein's lie was exposed.
15. The political defector was refuged in an embassy.