1. degenerate art
2. a degenerate society
جامعهی روبه انحطاط
3. this degenerate seduced my sister!
این نابکار خواهر مرا از راه بدر کرد!
4. tissues that degenerate quickly
بافتهایی که به سرعت فاسد میشوند
5. Will too much freedom make them degenerate?
6. There was widespread dissatisfaction too for the degenerate lifestyle into which many of the clergy had fallen.
7. A degenerate culture of the gun is seen to embrace all the lost young men in the bush, whatever their allegiances.
8. He was labelled a degenerate youth by his teachers, and left the town before he was
9. Nationalism also produced degenerate offshoots and analogies in various forms of racialism.
10. Caligula was degenerate but, by all accounts, did not deign to hide the fact.
11. It seemed the forum might degenerate into an exchange of accusations.
12. This degenerate seduced my daughter!
13. To leave a habitat to degenerate and perhaps be destroyed is to injure all its animals, including of course the species concerned.
14. Don't allow your comments to degenerate into a personal attack on the employee.
15. The distant fading signals a run-down age of degenerate belief.