1. feel degraded
احساس هتک آبرو کردن،احساس خفت کردن
2. statesmen whom greed has degraded into nepotists
دولتمردانی که به خاطر حرص و آز به کارچاق کنی میپردازند
3. He was degraded for being drunk.
4. I felt degraded by having to ask for money.
5. The Party is being degraded by its acceptance of secret donations.
6. The major was degraded for disobeying orders.
7. He was degraded from director to assistant director.
8. Every day the environment is further degraded by toxic wastes.
9. The dolphin's habitat is being rapidly degraded.
10. She degraded herself by cheating and telling lies.
11. The sergeant was degraded to buck private.
12. Some members said it degraded the chamber to allow outlaws wearing masks to address it.
13. Can't you see how I'd feel so degraded?
14. It argued that work is continually de-skilled and degraded through the interaction of technical change and international patterns of capital accumulation.
15. Some degraded sections of higher level limestone on present reef flats may represent interglacial or Post-glacial higher sea levels.