1. to demonstrate the truth of something
حقیقت چیزی را اثبات کردن
2. These figures clearly demonstrate the size of the economic problem facing the country.
3. How do you demonstrate that the earth is round?
4. How do you demonstrate that the pressure remains constant?
5. My assistant will now demonstrate the machine in action.
6. Let me demonstrate to you some of the difficulties we are facing.
7. She felt increasingly frustrated by her inability to demonstrate her ideas.
8. You have to demonstrate that you are reliable.
9. Recent events demonstrate the need of change in policy.
10. We want to demonstrate our commitment to human rights.
11. We are defending the right to demonstrate.
12. These facts demonstrate the folly of the policy.
13. Thousands of people gathered to demonstrate against the new proposals.
14. The new manager obviously felt the need to demonstrate her authority.
15. This section will attempt to demonstrate how the Bank of England operates.