1. diffuse radiation
تابش منتشر پرتوها،برتابش پخشیده
2. diffuse sclerosis
سختینگی (تصلب) پراکنده،تصلب منتشر
3. a diffuse style
4. a diffuse writer
نویسندهای که برای بیان چیزی بیش از حد لزوم واژه به کار میبرد،نویسندهی درازگوی
5. the old tree's diffuse branches
شاخههای پراکندهی درخت کهن
6. Direct light is better for reading than diffuse light.
7. The printing press helped diffuse scientific knowledge.
8. The pollutants diffuse into the soil.
9. His talk was so diffuse that I missed his point.
10. In an attempt to diffuse the tension I suggested that we break off for lunch.
11. The company has become large and diffuse.
12. His writing is diffuse and difficult to understand.
13. The problem is how to diffuse power without creating anarchy.
14. Religion is a diffuse topic liable to unending disputation whereas theism is not.
15. It allows nicotine to diffuse slowly and steadily into the bloodstream.
16. The second argument is more diffuse and therefore more difficult to counter.
17. Was there diffuse sweating? How long did the attack appear to last, and how long was the person confused afterwards?