1. The difference between the two is readily discernible.
2. Her face was barely discernible in the gloom.
3. His face was barely discernible in the gloom.
4. Irrespective of charges, there is a discernible trend toward higher parental contributions to state education.
5. This causes no discernible pain in the vast majority of cases.
6. Similar patterns are discernible with other brooch types, although there has been less detailed research.
7. Individual craft items with a discernible artistic quality will be covered by copyright.
8. Somehow he'd scored the first small, barely discernible victory.
9. You will meet this problem in its most discernible form on rivers, or stretches of river, which are heavily match-fished.
10. There are no slums, and no discernible wealth, just an equal distribution of what looks like poverty.
11. There is a discernible, almost romantic frisson about a sea crossing, nomatterhow short.
12. The recession had no discernible consequences for the ability of Labour and its supporters to maintain political work.
13. There are discernible cases of the Presocratics being influenced by conceptual frameworks, but they are not scientific frameworks.
14. A dark stain was discernible running intermittently from the door to the bottom of the stairs.