1. The city centre suffered some disruption due to a bomb scare.
2. Strikes are causing severe disruption to all train services.
3. The bombing campaign caused massive disruption to industry.
4. The strike is expected to cause delays and disruption to flights from Britain.
5. Complete disruption of lysosomes also occurs, but to a lesser extent resulting in less marked release of enzyme into the supernatant.
6. The severe disruption to the samian industry in Central Gaul caused an immediate diminution in high grade pottery production.
7. Passengers faced intolerable delays and disruption due to the bad weather conditions.
8. The greatest burdens of the war - destruction, disruption of life and economic deprivation - have fallen on the rural population.
9. These could easily lead to the disruption of overseas markets and sources of raw materials.
10. It merely registers the disruption of its outer membrane that such entry causes.
11. River organisms' ability to survive the disruption of floods was never evolved to withstand this kind of onslaught.
12. The winter's rail disruption, floods and snow added to retailers' woes as shoppers stayed at home.
13. Therefore, to have meaning, the disruption must share at least one dimension with both the structure and the observer.
14. It was estimated that the disruption cost retailers around ￡5m in lost sales.
15. Disruption was minimal with the backing plant up and running again in time for the factory re-opening.