1. the wide diversity of tastes and opinions
چندسانی (تنوع) گستردهی سلیقهها و عقاید
2. There is need for greater diversity and choice in education.
3. Does television adequately reflect the ethnic and cultural diversity of the country?
4. Conservationists are mostly wedded to preserving diversity in nature.
5. Our party believes in encouraging cultural diversity, not diversion.
6. The organization promotes racial tolerance and unity in diversity.
7. Many employers seek diversity in their staffs.
8. We have nothing against diversity; indeed, we want more of it.
9. The producer was under pressure to maintain a diversity in his output.
10. There is no fundamental diversity between the two ideologies.
11. There is a wide diversity of views on this subject.
12. Diversity is of fundamental importance to all ecosystems and all economies.
13. His object is to gather as great a diversity of material as possible.
14. The increasing racial diversity of the US is reflected in the latest census statistics.
15. Social anthropology is centrally concerned with the diversity of culture.