1. the new ambassador was duly received
سفیر جدید را طبق روال معمول پذیرفتند.
2. Your letter is duly to hand.
3. He knew he had been wrong, and duly apologized.
4. She was duly summoned for an interview.
5. Here are your travel documents, all duly signed.
6. Those who had opposed the court were duly punished.
7. Your suggestion has been duly noted.
8. The document was duly signed and authorized by the inspector.
9. The contract is witnessed by others and duly recorded.
10. They duly attended our meeting.
11. South Korea duly qualified for the finals when they beat Italy 6?
12. Having been duly warned that I would get nowhere with my application, I went right ahead and applied anyway.
13. The company duly acknowledged receipt of the letter.
14. She was ready when the summons duly came.
15. Adoption papers were duly filed in May 197