1. he accused the japanese of dumping their watches on the french market
ژاپنیها را متهم کرد که ساعتهای خود را زیر قیمت تمام شده به بازار فرانسه ریختهاند.
2. Rivers have always been a dumping ground for man's unwanted waste.
3. She keeps phoning me and dumping all her problems on me.
4. Local communities are campaigning against the dumping of toxic waste.
5. The city's canals are used as a dumping ground for a range of toxic pollutants.
6. The rivers are used as dumping grounds for industrial waste.
7. They have promised to limit the dumping of sewage sludge in the sea.
8. The prison has been the dumping ground for difficult prisoners for years.
9. Quit dumping on me, I'm trying my best.
10. You never come to see me without dumping on me.
11. Farmers were dumping or burying the diseased animals/carcasses.
12. Limits on the dumping of waste will at least prevent further environmental deterioration in the region.
13. German law forbids the dumping of hazardous waste on German soil.
14. The dumping of foreign cotton blocked outlets for locally grown cotton.
15. The legislature passed a law to prohibit the dumping of nuclear waste.