1. A faint echo sounded in the cave.
2. Survey standards for multibeam echo sounding will be developed with reference to worldwide specifications.
3. In order to inspect the pipeline position and quantitate the pipeline settling depth, the single-beam echo sounding technique is used in submarine pipeline inspection.
4. Call me when the fog set in. Sound regulation whistle, attend to echo sounding and start radar at an interval not more than 20 minutes.
5. The use of a high-accuracy DGPS is the premise for getting the high-accuracy bathymetric data by multibeam echo sounding.
6. In order to interpret the pipeline position and quantify the pipeline settling depth, multi-beam echo sounding techniques are used in the pipeline inspection.