1. Myocardial contrast echocardiography ( MCE ) is a new technology of diagnosing myocardial microcirculation perfusion.
2. Conclusions Echocardiography was the first choice to diagnose persistent truncus arteriosus in clinical imaging diagnostic methods.
3. Results Necropsy specimens or postnatal echocardiography verified CHD in 36 fetuses with 65 segment anomalies.
4. Objective:To explore multiplane transesophageal echocardiography (MTEE) in the diagnosis of the thrombus in patients with valvular diseases.
5. Experimental results of five kinds of echocardiography show that, the precision and recall of retrieval are high, and the retrieval time is short, the results of these experiments are satisfying.
6. Objective To evaluate the value of multiplane transesophageal echocardiography (MTEE) in the diagnosis of mitral valve aneurysm (MVA).
7. Filling fraction method by Doppler echocardiography can be used toe-valuate LV diastolic function in cases with diabetes mellitus and to screen diabetes cardiomyopathy.
8. Methods:Echocardiography demonstrated saccular evagination of the ventricular wall in 3 patients. All patients underwent coronary angiography and ventriculography.
9. Objective To explore the value of transthoracic echocardiography in diagnosing persistent left superior vena cava(PLSVC)draining into left atrium (LA).
10. Atrial septal defect was diagnosed by transthoracic echocardiography thereafter.
11. Screening for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can be done either by echocardiography or by genetic screening.
12. Material and Method:68 patients with incompetent mitral valves were included. Two-dimensional echocardiography were used to describe the abnormality of leaflet motion and leaflet edges coaptation .
13. Objective To analyse the related factors of left atrial thrombosis in patients with rheumatic mitral stenosis by echocardiography.
14. Objective To explore the value of diagnosing ventricular septal defect(VSD)position associating with pathomorphology by using echocardiography.