1. our employer went out of business
کارفرمای ما کار و کاسبی خود را برچید.
2. a large employer
3. an exigent employer
4. An employer should appraise the ability of his employees.
5. My employer deducted ten pounds from my wages this week.
6. Income tax will be deducted by your employer.
7. The employer pays little to his employees.
8. Does your employer have an agreement with a union?
9. His tightfisted employer was unwilling to give him a raise.
10. He thrust the employer out of his office.
11. His offences were forgiven him by the employer.
12. My employer deducted a pound from my wages this week.
13. John is pensioned by the employer and has departed from the company.
14. She decided to sue her employer for wrongful dismissal.