1. his endorsement of the labour party candidate was unexpected
اعلام پشتیبانی او از نامزد حزب کارگر غیر منتظره بود.
2. the endorsement of a check
امضای پشت چک،پشت نویسی چک
3. a blanket endorsement
تایید بدون قید و شرط،تایید کلی
4. His presidential campaign won endorsement from several celebrities.
5. The new design only received a lukewarm endorsement from head office.
6. This is a powerful endorsement for his softer style of government.
7. They are now seeking endorsement for their ideas.
8. Without this continuing endorsement Gloucester could not have maintained so wide a hegemony.
9. But despite their endorsement in the municipal elections last October, it is not the moderates who hold the balance of power.
10. Bradley, despite his 1735 endorsement of the sea clock, felt little affinity for anything outside astronomy.
11. As he expected, his endorsement got wide press coverage.
12. As expected, Annan got a generous endorsement from President Clinton, with whom he met for about a half hour.
13. The trust's endorsement also enabled her to secure match funding from Barclays Bank.
14. On April 14 Clinton also secured the unanimous endorsement of the leadership of the AFL-CIO, the country's main labour confederation.