1. His staring was full of anger and excoriation.
2. Skin care to prevent excoriation around the stoma consists of keeping the skin clean and dry.
3. Perianal skin excoriation may also develop.
4. Frequently there is an inflammatory areola around the excoriation or a covering of yellowish dried serum or red dried blood over it.
5. Head lice are relatively common, particularly among children, and can cause itching, sometimes to the point of excoriation with risk for secondary infection.
6. Since its publication in theNew Yorker, "leading from behind" has become a prime exhibit in the Republicans' scornful excoriation of Mr Obama's foreign policy.