1. The villa was expensively furnished throughout.
2. She was expensively dressed, with fine furs and jewels.
3. The back had its share of expensively educated people.
4. He dressed expensively, wore hand-made shoes and pure silk shirts.
5. The extraction of expensively heated warm air from the laboratory through fume cupboards is another area of concern.
6. But be prepared to entertain yourself: The expensively appointed restaurant usually is subdued and was deathly quiet on a recent visit.
7. She's always expensively dressed.
8. Unsliced wholemeal bread which has not been expensively purified exchanges for more than its sliced white imitation.
9. Handsome and faultlessly groomed, he wore expensively tailored suits, fine silk shirts and ties.
10. Her gaze scanned the expensively tailored cut of his dark suit.
11. Exognosis is a diagnostic method that is expensively applied in Shanghanlun.
12. When selling expensively, we return earn much ah!
13. At a debutante ball, the expensively - gowned girls stand in a line to be introduced individually.
14. They do a third-rate job very expensively.
15. And we think we can do it less expensively and with greater effectiveness.