1. You need to flesh out the bones of your idea a bit more.
2. Examples were used to flesh out the skeleton of the argument.
3. They must be prepared to flesh out their strategy with some details.
4. You need to flesh out your argument with a few more examples.
5. Nobody bothered to flesh out the story with others.
6. One ripped a piece of flesh out from my armpit.
7. The Cobe evidence will flesh out the skeleton of existing knowledge and allow astronomers to begin to chose between competing cosmological theories.
8. Good meals can make you flesh out.
9. Developers can have the freedom to flesh out concepts outside of the main code branch without impacting stable configurations.
10. Sheila's face is to flesh out now that she's passed through the growth spurt of puberty.
11. The playwright often fails to flesh out his characters.
12. Anything and everything that will flesh out your thesis statement or research question.
13. Many different lines of evidence may be used to flesh out the bare bones of the fossils.
14. They provide a sort of skeleton grammar for me to flesh out.