1. To call Michael Lawrence a high flyer would be an understatement.
2. Newly enrolled members of the Fantastic Flyer program also receive special discounts, coupons and other benefits during the year.
3. A rusted Radio Flyer wagon carried an unclothed crybaby doll with no legs.
4. Some one hands out a flyer for Digital Bubblebath, a rave set for next weekend.
5. High flyer: Daredevil Elaine Mitchell is planning a high flying stunt to raise money for multiple sclerosis research.
6. Although by now an excellent flyer, he still showed no interest in using flight as a mode of play.
7. The frequent flyer yearns to be grounded.
8. It was good to be a flyer, up above it all, godlike in your vision.
9. The flyer about the rally is taped to the wall behind the counter.
10. He was clumsy, not yet a flyer, but already a good hopper.
11. All great fun for the flyer but not for those inclined to complain about noise pollution.
12. But the 25-year-old flyer made the most of his come-back chance when he starred in last weekend's win at Derby.
13. The association has prepared a flyer asking reporters not to exaggerate damage, asserting that not all coastal areas have been hit.
14. Frequent Flyer Plan has been one of main means of airlines competition.
15. I knew that a phrase such as "frequent flyer," "hatch-back," or "Jello shot" would in time make a poem sound dated and thus could drastically shorten its shelf life.