• person or thing which flies; pilot, aviator; small printed notice or advertisement
• if a bird or insect is a skilled flyer, it can fly well or quickly.
• people who fly aircraft are sometimes referred to as flyers.
• a flyer is the same as a handbill; used in american english.
• person who flies regularly with a specific airline
• a high-flyer is someone who is very ambitious and who is likely to be very successful in their career.
white knuckle flyer
• (slang) person who is anxious and agitated about flying