• frame; support, skeleton; structure; system
• a framework is a structure that forms a support or frame for something.
• a framework is also a set of rules, ideas, or beliefs which you use in order to make sense of facts or events or to decide how to behave.
• general deal or agreement; labor agreement between employers and workers' unions
• basic work principles agreed to by an employer and a labor union
framework convention on climate change
• fccc, unfccc, international environmental treaty establish during the united nations conference on environment and development which took place in 1992 in rio de janeiro with a purpose to reduce discharge of greenhouse gas as to fight global warming
• basic structure of a budget, outline for a budget
outside the framework
• outside of the system, not within the system