1. a gigantic building
بنای غول پیکر
2. a gigantic victory
3. a gigantic wrestler
کشتیگیر نره غول
4. the balloon hung below the clouds like a gigantic kite
بالون همچون بادبادک غول آسایی زیر ابرها معلق بود.
5. two streams of traffic merged to form a gigantic "y"
دو رشته وسایط نقلیهبه هم پیوستند و "y" غولآسایی را تشکیل دادند.
6. He has a gigantic appetite and eats gigantic meals.
7. The whole job was a gigantic bungle.
8. The gigantic natural harbour of Poole is a haven for boats.
9. A gigantic task of national reconstruction awaits us.
10. The problem was beginning to take on gigantic proportions.
11. The company has made gigantic losses this year, and will probably go out of business.
12. As he came closer he saw a gigantic wall of raging flame before him.
13. The new airplane looked like a gigantic bird.
14. The whole thing is just a gigantic illusion.
15. Gigantic trawlers remove huge catches from the seas.
16. Huge files download in a few seconds and gigantic files in a couple of minutes.
17. Below her a gigantic cat head also dozes, while a furtive, headless male figure hurries off to the left.
18. The gigantic storms measure about 50 miles in diameter and tower 50 to 60 miles above the swirling Jovian atmosphere.