1. It is unclear whether the meeting will go ahead as planned.
2. You go ahead and tell him that I'm coming.
3. You go ahead and I'll follow on.
4. The operation will go ahead as soon as a suitable donor can be found.
5. Wilde was emphatic that the event should go ahead.
6. Who took the decision to go ahead with the project?
7. The project will only go ahead if they can raise the necessary finance.
8. Notwithstanding some members' objections, I think we must go ahead with the plan.
9. We've received permission to go ahead with the music festival in spite of opposition from local residents.
10. The rain has stopped, so the game will go ahead after all.
11. The building work will go ahead, despite protests from local residents.
12. Go ahead. I couldn't care less.
13. The exploration leader sent a fellow to go ahead to see if the road was clear.
14. You go ahead - I'll follow on later.