1. political heresy
2. they found him guilty of heresy and burned him alive
او را محکوم به ارتداد کردند و زنده زنده سوزاندند.
3. the church rejected his opinions as utter heresy
کلیسا اندیشههای او را کفر محض و مردود شناخت.
4. what used to be considered as scientific heresy is now scientific truth
آنچه که سابقا ارتداد علمی محسوب میشد اکنون واقعیت علمی است.
5. he tried to purge himself of the charge of heresy
او کوشید که خود را از تهمت ارتداد مبری کند.
6. Radical remarks like this amount to heresy for most members of the Republican party.
7. It might be considered heresy to suggest such a notion.
8. He was executed for heresy.
9. He was burned at the stake for heresy.
10. Mellors was preaching heresy and had to be immediately defrocked.
11. She committed the heresy of playing a Madonna song on a classical music station.
12. We should denounce a heresy.
13. He said it was a heresy to suggest that women should not conduct services.
14. Heresy provided a threat to civil as well as ecclesiastical order, to political settlement and to peace.
15. Although sympathetic to this heresy I found myself intoxicated but also somewhat inhibited by de Santillana's impressionistic style.
16. It is an age-old heresy to see the world as a battleground between the forces of good and evil.