1. the dictator himself handpicked his successor from amongst flatterers
دیکتاتور خودش جانشین خود را از میان متملقان دستچین کرد.
2. These stories were handpicked in the book.
3. Those men were handpicked strong-arm thugs, hired for the occasion, known for their viciousness.
4. The other judges, both charisma-free, were handpicked to make him shine.
5. Nobody from her handpicked half-dozen is going to utter a mumbling word.
6. Dawson was Mayor Kelly's handpicked successor.
7. Some of his closest aides have been handpicked from the pharmaceutical sector.
8. The 000 delegates were handpicked for loyalty, and did not utter a word of criticism.
9. Bear Stearns's board -- 12 men largely handpicked by Mr. Cayne -- approved Mr. Spector's departure.
10. Fergie was handpicked for the role of second coming by Sir Bobby Charlton, now knighted, and the octogenarian Sir Matt Busby, then still at the club in an ambassadorial role.
11. Their handpicked assembly took 14 years to decide the framework of a new constitution.
12. She is one of 26 new DPJ women handpicked by the party's powerbroker, Ichiro Ozawa, to take on LDP heavyweights in an overt appeal to voters disillusioned with old-school politics.
13. Mr Ahmadinejad was handpicked by ultra-conservatives to sweep away the corruption of previous reform-minded governments.
14. Prime Minister still more powerful than his handpicked head-of-state, President Dmitry Medvedev.
15. At every intersection stands a uniformed policewoman -- handpicked, they say, for their beauty -- directing traffic with parade-ground precision.