1. She won the debate hands down.
2. The French team won hands down.
3. Nigel always won hands down in any argument.
4. The local team won hands down.
5. He smacked his hands down on his knees.
6. He predicted the French would win hands down in the play-offs.
7. I pulled my hands down toward her knees.
8. He had won hands down - again.
9. He had won again, won hands down.
10. The Socialists will win hands down if the election is free and fair.
11. The newer model wins hands down when it comes to speed and capacity.
12. Standard really do win hands down for quality, variety and colour.
13. Caroline strode to the windows and plumped her hands down on the sill.
14. You then bring your hands down and show that the birds have flown.
15. OK, you can all put your hands down now.