1. hurl insults at
توهین کردن به،آماج تحقیر و توهین قرار دادن
2. In the past, armies used catapults to hurl heavy stones at enemy fortifications.
3. The young track and field athlete could already hurl the discus 60 yards.
4. I'll hurl you out of the company if you dare say the secret!
5. To start a rumour for me might not hurl away on my election.
6. The club leader was dismissed for trying to hurl his weight about, which the young people refused to accept.
7. She wanted to hurl herself into his arms.
8. It took only one heave to hurl him into the river.
9. The best cure for unhappiness is to hurl yourself into your work.
10. You won't hurl yourself away on such a scum, will you?
11. The club leader was dismissed for trying to hurl his weight around, which the young people refused to accept.
12. Scott recruited an Olympic athlete to hurl the hammer and London skinheads as audience extras.
13. Sufficiently large impacts can hurl crater ejecta to any point on the lunar surface.
14. I hurl myself at the soldier.