1. a signed invoice presumes receipt of goods
بارنامهی امضا شده نشانهی دریافت کالا است.
2. The seller has to issue a tax invoice.
3. Please pay the final invoice within two weeks.
4. We will then send you an invoice for the total course fees.
5. In an invoice the amount of money should be written both in words and in figures.
6. A signed invoice presumes receipt of the shipment.
7. Staple the invoice to the receipt.
8. The merchandise does not check with invoice.
9. Staple the invoice and the receipt together.
10. We'll invoice you for parts and labour.
11. Releasing the goods without an invoice is most irregular.
12. A clerk simply verifies that the payment and invoice amount match.
13. All fees are payable when the invoice is issued.
14. If an invoice is not paid within seven days, we automatically send out a reminder.
15. I stapled the order form to the invoice.