1. Real numbers refer to a mathematical idealization rather than to any actual physically objective quantity.
2. Within the legal container of marriage, the idealization and illusion so characteristic or the in-love state can take a nasty knock.
3. Performs the idealization the reality in person, but produces the new artistic style.
4. The absence of obstructions is of course an idealization.
5. The idealization of rural life was very misleading.
6. Meanwhile, idealization may be clarified further in comparing with another two realization modes of idea object, which are idealization and verbalization.
7. Idealization and mathematical technique are prerequisite of physics precision and quantification.
8. Some simple idealization of this behaviour must be taken and its consequences calculated.
9. Of course, this power of idealization is the great gift of genius.
10. It gave a boost to the exaltation of the countryside, the idealization of a lost, golden, pre-industrial Arcadia.
11. The continued process is often accentuated by disappointment in the other because of an earlier idealization.
12. The admiring of the Chinese knight errantry was recognized as an idealization standard and action mode by whole society member.
13. Over the decades a Gandhian fondness for — some say idealization of — rural life has also kept people in villages, where the bonds of caste and custom remain strong.
14. In the firemen group, the PCL score and hyperarousal correlated positively with idealization; re-experiencing correlated positively with projection.