1. In time of peace prepare for war.
2. Love as in time to come you should hate, and hate as you should in time to come, love.
3. In time of prosperity, friends will be plenty.
4. A stitch in time saves nine.
5. He is wise that is ware in time.
6. A word in time is worth two afterwards.
7. In time of prosperity, friends will be plenty; In time of adversity, not one amongst twenty.
8. True love shows itself in time of need.
9. I got home just in time - it's starting to rain.
10. You'll be in time if you hurry.
11. Shall we be back in time?
12. enjoy warm in time. I forget blooms in the internal.
13. They've put in time and effort to keep the strike going.
14. She managed to make herself presentable in time for work.
15. Visiting her house was like stepping back in time/stepping back 50 years.