1. Thus, there are both in vivo and in vitro experimental models of focal epilepsy.
2. This latter finding provides further evidence of the in vivo platelet activation and release reaction.
3. Both accumulation of metals in vivo in plants and distribution of the plant species growing in porcelain clay abandoned in a selected mine of copper and zinc were investigated.
4. When in vivo material oxygenolysis will produce the hydrogen peroxide and the free radical, what will be most common will be the oxygen free
5. Here we demonstrate by in vivo time-lapse imaging of optic tectal cells in Xenopus laevis tadpoles that enhanced visual activity driven by a light stimulus promotes dendritic arbor growth.
6. SFE could elevate the activity of invertase in vivo during the periods of flowering and pod - filling .
7. Experiments in vitro using agar and experiments in vivo were performed to investigate the effects of the herbal medicine on prevention of Schistosoma japonicum cercaria entering the host body.
8. ABSTRACT:Objective To investigate the value of in vivo proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy (1H MRS) in the assessment of hepatocellular carcinoma(HCC) and cholangiocarcinoma.
9. Measurement and analysis of the in vivo posteroanterior impulse response of the human thoracolumbar spine: a feasibility study.
10. ObjectiveTo study the anti-inflammatory effects(in vivo)and antibacterial effects(in vitro)of different concentration ethanol and water extracts from Lithospermum erythrorhizon.
11. Objective : To establish an in vivo observation method of basilar artery in rat.
12. A. Meyer(G. S. )are reported. In vivo, G. S. significantly enhances anti-sheep red cell-specific plaque-forming cell response and the activity of natural killer cell in mouse.
13. Xenon Induces Late Cardiac Preconditioning In Vivo:A Role for Cyclooxygenase 2?
14. Further studies show that myoglobin, which is an in vivo biomolecule, is able to accelerate the scavenging of H2O2 by NADH notably due to its peroxidatic activity.
15. This suggests that the low level of enzyme activity observed in vitro is reflected in vivo.