1. Incontinence is not just a condition of old age.
2. Did urinary or fecal incontinence occur?
3. For women under 65 years of age, stress incontinence is the leading cause of the loss of bladder control.
4. For the past year, she has suffered from incontinence, but her kind next-door neighbour has done regular washing for her.
5. Tongue laceration and urinary or fecal incontinence.
6. Stress incontinence occurs when you wet yourself when you cough, laugh, bend over or go jogging.
7. The causes of incontinence may vary, but the end result is nearly always the same.
8. Constipation is uncomfortable, it may cause incontinence, it may cause confusion in some one who is mentally frail.
9. Incontinence is another problem that can begin by excessive alcohol intake.
10. Although urinary incontinence may be no more than a nuisance in some women, for many it is far more troublesome.
11. Non-sufferers regard incontinence as more handicapping than do sufferers, which suggests that these figures are no exaggeration.
12. Urge incontinence is when you suddenly need to pass urine desperately, but aren't able to reach the toilet in time.
13. Abnormalities in the inhibition of motility during sleep should be evaluated in patients who report nocturnal faecal incontinence.
14. Fewer data are available in the case of liquid stool incontinence.
15. No figures are available to compare to those in this study as to people's perception of the causes of urinary incontinence.