1. This "industrial revolution" also spread, haltingly but ineluctably, to other countries of Europe, and in time to lands beyond Europe as well.
2. And so the herders moved ineluctably towards disaster.
3. For reasons of geography Mexico's fate is ineluctably intertwined with that of the United States.
4. But as a newborn thing, it also ineluctably appears some problems.
5. And does that lead ineluctably to a multi-party political system?
6. The ongoing practice of self-defeating organizational behavior patterns leads ineluctably to the formation of what we call a self-defeating organizational character.
7. Therefore, an efficient RFID tag antenna design has perfect match with single chip ineluctably.
8. But while the poem school did the above contributions, it ineluctably expressed the classic taste.
9. Because many learners only deal with meaning information from simple words to complicated sentences, it ineluctably brings on a difficulty in listening comprehension.
10. Like a faulty photocopier, the reproduction of mother cells into daughter cells ineluctably deteriorates.
11. Dependence of the United States and its allies to the petroleum in Middle East, ineluctably involved the national security problem .
12. Yet Japanese rates, of 0. 5%, look as if they are ineluctably heading up.
13. Hariss concerned Exchequer in the statement of the relation of king parliament and public finance, his discourse was effected by the Constitutionalism ineluctably.
14. However, due to measurement, instrumental, computational, and even human errors, the measured process data always mix with noise ineluctably.