1. Abraham was able to act as interpreter and interlocutor for our group.
2. These interlocutors, one assumes, were selected at random, for logical coherence in the set as a whole is wanting.
3. Warren will be the evening's sole interlocutor.
4. Tess's attention was thus attracted to the dairyman's interlocutor, of whom she could see but the merest patch, owing to his burying his head so persistently in the flank of the milcher.
5. Then, having riveted the eyes of his interlocutor on his own, he glanced towards the door.
6. Owen had the habit of staring motionlessly at his interlocutor. Sentence dictionary
7. Its long-term effect however was to provoke Edinburgh employers into various devices to evade the high piece-work rates stipulated by the Interlocutor.
8. The objective is to allow the system to respond flexibly to requests for, and information given by the human interlocutor.
9. Boethius’ thoughts and reflections are written in prose, whilst the wisdom of his interlocutor, Philosophy, appears in verse.
10. With nihilism, no discussion is possible; for the nihilist logic doubts the existence of its interlocutor, and is not quite sure that it exists itself.
11. Debray stepped forward, and cordially pressed the hand of his interlocutor.
12. The United States had previously only referred to the opposition TNC as Libya's legitimate interlocutor.
13. Full Screen Caller will show a big picture and detailed information about your interlocutor.
14. Both groups show higher likelihood to apologize for the female offender and the female offended interlocutor.
15. Instead, London, Berlin and Paris often seemed to be competing to be Beijing's chosen interlocutor.