1. success has intoxicated him
موفقیت،او را سرمست کرده است.
2. he was completely intoxicated
او کاملا مست شده بود.
3. . . . (because) your fragrance has intoxicated me
. . . که از بوی دلاویز تو مستم
4. when he got to the rose bush, sa'di wanted to fill his lap (with roses) for his disciples, but rose-fragrance so intoxicated him that he let go of his lap
سعدی میخواست که چون به درخت گل رسد دامنی پر کند هدیهی اصحاب را ولی بوی گل چنان مستش کرد که دامنش از دست برفت.
5. At the peak of the climber, not intoxicated in a step along the way.
6. She was charged with driving while intoxicated.
7. The beauty of the night intoxicated me.
8. She was intoxicated with her success.
9. The driver was clearly intoxicated.
10. They can also go bad because they become intoxicated with their own power.
11. Drunk on his words, intoxicated with the communication.
12. He found Zacco lightly intoxicated, and playing dice for high stakes among a circle of friends.
13. Although sympathetic to this heresy I found myself intoxicated but also somewhat inhibited by de Santillana's impressionistic style.