1. invent what excuses you please!
هر بهانهای را که دلت میخواهد اختراع کن!
2. to invent excuses
3. I wish someone would invent an everlasting light bulb.
4. Can't you invent a better excuse than that?
5. I stood still, trying to invent a plausible excuse.
6. His father had helped invent a whole new way of doing business.
7. But I didn't invent the story - everything I told you is true.
8. Many children invent an imaginary friend.
9. I had been almost ready to invent some pretext for a foray to the northward.
10. Parasites invent new keys; hosts change the locks.
11. So why was she tempted to invent such an extreme ending?
12. Jazzy grooves and top-class rapping; this helped invent trip-hop and all manner of other dubious things.
13. You can also invent little games, such as kicking a ball in a bucket or bowl of water.
14. Young people are fitter to invent than to judge; fitter for execution than for counsel; and more fit for new projects than for settled business. Francis Bacon