1. She ended up doing commercials, which ironically revived her acting career.
2. Ironically, for a man who hated war, he would have made a superb war cameraman.
3. Ironically, his cold got better on the last day of his holiday.
4. Classmates at West Point had ironically dubbed him Beauty.
5. Ironically, most people came to watch the match on the day it poured with rain.
6. Ironically, even as the government was fulminating against American policy, American jeans and videocassettes were the hottest items in the stalls of the market, where the incongruity can be seen as an example of human inconsistency.
7. Ironically, the book she felt was her worst sold more copies than any of her others.
8. 'Oh, no problem!' said Terry, ironically.
9. Ironically when Randalstown first won the league title two seasons Victorians again held the key to their title victory.
10. Ironically, he is also patron of foresters.
11. Ironically, a primary father may offer a special benefit to his children.
12. Ironically, the hereditary peers thus became the only people who have the right to democratic representation in the second chamber.
13. They are, ironically, the modern version of the church of the Middle Ages.
14. Ironically, of the three, Whalen seems most ready to put the whole mess behind him.
15. Ironically, the Thatcherites deserve part of the credit.