1. I'm still suffering from jet lag after my trip to Australia.
2. Jet lag occurs because jet travel ignores the circadian timekeeper.
3. I staved off jet lag with a bath and an early night.
4. Jet lag is caused because the body clock does not readjust immediately to the time change.
5. I'm suffering from jet lag but I'll feel better after a good night's sleep.
6. I felt completely disorientated with the jet lag.
7. Of course, George may have had jet lag.
8. The jet lag induces a mild form of hallucination.
9. Actress Lindsay Wagner revealed her recipe to combat jet lag: Epsom salts and baking soda poured into a hot bath.
10. The symptoms of jet lag result from a temporary disruption of these rhythms.
11. The first week is hell; jet lag and a sluggish nausea I can't explain.
12. It's jet lag and it affects nearly everyone on long-haul flights.
13. Social jet lag is described as the difference between biological time and external requirements.
14. Owing to jet lag, I left so tired.