1. This juxtaposition of brutal reality and lyrical beauty runs through Park's stories.
2. The juxtaposition of their love-making against Bishop Casey performing his sacred duties will do more than shock.
3. The same uneasy juxtaposition of man and technology is evident if you take the lift in a department store.
4. The traditional museum disciplines of juxtaposition, analysis and interpretation were reduced to the minimum; experience was paramount.
5. The metaphoric juxtaposition of incongruous thematic material is motivated by the exigencies of the main character's job as a simultaneous interpreter.
6. Or they might discuss the juxtaposition of certain symbols, or certain strong visual images.
7. Training methods involve repeating these combinations until the juxtaposition of foot, hip and shoulder becomes automatic.
8. Organisations involve the juxtaposition of co-operative and competitive processes.
9. The literal and metaphorical juxtaposition of drama and game is what I want to explore here.
10. One never fully accepts the juxtaposition of the Hemingway - person in his writing with the simple man.
11. The wrenching juxtaposition of warm air and cool water shocked me most.
12. However, some people crave just this sort of juxtaposition.
13. It is the result of the juxtaposition of contrasting colors.