1. The US is seen as an economic leviathan.
2. In the meanwhile, a new Leviathan has surfaced in cultural life.
3. The Governor's sanctum was a leviathan suffused with the same dreary red light.
4. He said oil slicks from the stricken leviathan still sometimes marred the bay.
5. It was a leviathan among redwoods.
6. The 22 000-tonne leviathan was shown unveiled at Fort Lauderdale, Florida, by the US company Royal Caribbean .
7. Leviathan among sharks, a whale shark (Rhincodon typus) gains on its small prey in the Indian Ocean off the coast of western Australia.
8. Can you pull in the leviathan with a fishhook tie down his tongue with a rope?
9. Creates a thick armor shell around Leviathan that protects him against attacks.
10. They were assigned the leviathan of textbooks.
11. Leviathan is to prose what Milton's Paradise Lost is to epic poetry.
12. The Leviathan is a dead, rotting Asp Turtle given false life by a necromancer.
13. The double cross-stitch, also known as a Leviathan stitch or Smyrna cross stitch, combi nes a cross-stitch with an upright cross-stitch.
14. Total systems failure . Defense breached. Leviathan UnIt'shutting down.