1. I advised her to keep a low profile for the next few days .
2. The story was given a low profile in today's papers.
3. She decided to keep a low profile until the scandal had died down.
4. Apple kept a low profile for the first few days of the conference, making no major announcements or product introductions.
5. So keeping a low profile avoids getting embroiled in political controversy, which is the proper province of the elected Diet.
6. Sun will keep a low profile on the suit lest it catch flak from other Sparcsystem builders.
7. One man who was keeping a low profile in the first race was newly-crowned champion Colin Edwards.
8. I tried to keep a low profile, but people gave me all sorts of unsolicited comments.
9. During the event Clinton will keep a low profile.
10. We would have to keep a low profile.
11. The car's low profile and rounded edges reduce its drag.
12. Sun is believed to be keeping a low profile on the suit lest it catch flak for restricting the clone trade.
13. Unlike Demirel, Sezer likes to keep a low profile.
14. With police apparently keeping a low profile, the violence intensified during the night.