1. The minstrel drew sweet sounds from his lyre and waked in all the longing for the dance.
2. They are Vega in the constellation Lyra, the lyre.
3. Orpheus, using a lyre to charm the denizens of hell into giving him back his lady.
4. Or gold, ivory, purple a lyre a little knife a flower a shrub?
5. With his lyre and the sweet accents of the choir of the Muses at Olympus.
6. With his gold lyre and his sweet voice he led the choir of the Muses.
7. Awake, harp and lyre; I will awaken the dawn!
8. The exquisite Lyre of Ur, the world's most ancient musical instrument, was found badly damaged.
9. Lightness wouldn't last if it wasn't used lyre.
10. Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn.
11. But this Eros had cast aside his bow and cruel arrows; he sat playing a lyre!
12. The allure of pipes, of a lute, of a lyre, a flute.
13. Davide, called by his father to the piano, took up a sheet and set it on the mahogany lyre stand.
14. She is rather like a lyric author herself, a bit of a lyre.