1. The reducing properties of monosaccharides are attributable to the presence of a free aldehyde or ketone group.
2. Any of a class of monosaccharide sugars containing an aldehyde group.
3. The monosaccharide composition of Tremella polysaccharide is determined by a data analysis met.
4. Conclusion The extending system can be used in monosaccharide composition analysis.
5. Monosaccharide Any of the simple sugars that serve as Building Blocks for carbohydrates.
6. The main monosaccharide components of both two preparations were fucose, galactose, glucose and mannose.
7. The antioxidant and monosaccharide composition with thin-layer chromatography of Zingiber officinale Roscoe polysaccharide was studied.
8. The number of monosaccharide units in a polysaccharide, termed its degree of polymerization ( DP ), varies .
9. Monosaccharide composition analysis by TLC and NMR showed that it was composed of arabinose and galacturonic acid.
10. Uronic acid can be synthesized by oxidation of monosaccharide.
11. A compound containing three monosaccharide units is a trisaccharide.
12. Sugar phosphate A phosphate derivative of a MONOSACCHARIDE.
13. Therefore reduces and slows down the monosaccharide (li grape sugar) the absorption.
14. Composition and monosaccharide content in the mushroom polysaccharide was analyzed by HPLC, GC and GC - MS.
15. Disaccharide A SUGAR with molecules composed of two monosaccharide units.