1. Dating a skull on the morphology has also severe limitations.
2. There are significant differences in the morphology and degree of volcanic activity associated with these two types of rift.
3. Signal morphology was analysed by the probability density function for the amount of time the signal spent away from the electrical baseline.
4. In addition to those with macrophage morphology, a population of smaller and more densely stained cells, could be identified.
5. Grammar is organized along two main dimensions: morphology and syntax.
6. Finally within the context of small-town morphology, we might briefly consider the question of the location of cemeteries.
7. Vertebrates have a much more intricate and sensitive morphology.
8. As well as the morphology, the histochemistry of the preparations was evaluated using fluorescein-conjugated antibodies.
9. The morphology of the system was simplified in a manner suited to the recognition task.
10. Morphology of individual colonic pressure waves has eluded reliable classification.
11. Inevitably, therefore, our understanding of the site's morphology is considerably clearer than its progressive stages of development.
12. After 24 h the morphology of the pachytene cells is greatly reduced.
13. Morphology was a laboratory-based subject that did not encourage detailed study of how animals adapted to their local environment.
14. Evolutionary Morphology Darwin himself had done extensive morphological work in a detailed study of barnacles during the 1850s.
15. Objective To investigate the morphology of normal parotid gland of the miniature pig ( mining ).