• large elevated area on the earth's surface that rises to a summit, hill; large quantity, pile (informal); obstacle
• a mountain is a very high area of land with steep sides.
• a mountain of something is a very large amount of it.
• to make a mountain out of a molehill: see molehill.
• rowan tree, eurasian tree that bears orange-red fruits that resemble berries
• motorcycle with many gears suitable for riding in mountainous regions
• type of large wild predatory cat
• connected group of mountains
• people who deal with the sport of climbing cliffs
• sport that involves climbing on cliffs
• citrus flavoured soft drink made by pepsi
• moonshine, strong illegally distilled alcohol (informal); nonsense (informal)
• one who lives in the mountains
• wild goat, type of animal in the goat family
• very high, as high as a mountain
mountain meadows massacre
• 1857 massacre of non-mormon pioneers by indians and mormons in southern utah (usa)
• series of connected mountains, row of mountains
• a mountain range or range of mountains is a row of mountains that were formed at the same time in the earth's history.
mountain sickness• sickness ...