1. the astonishing multiplicity and variety of flowers
کثرت و تنوع حیرتانگیز گلها
2. There is a multiplicity of fashion magazines to choose from.
3. This situation can be influenced by a multiplicity of different factors.
4. Humans give names to the multiplicity of existing things in accordance with the rules which govern those things.
5. Review the multiplicity of language-games in the following examples, and in others: Giving orders, and obeying them.
6. The multiplicity of terms in current use - patient, consumer, customer - imply quite different models.
7. It involves a multiplicity of provision, the necessity of cooperation, the discipline of organization and the welcoming of para-professional skills.
8. Is it realistic to talk of a multiplicity of body plans in the Cambrian, far exceeding that of the present day?
9. His climbing record lists a multiplicity of outstanding ascents from around the world.
10. He is not allowing for the multiplicity of meaning to be found throughout the world.
11. Because of the possible multiplicity of targets for change, it is deceptive to consider this process problem- solving.
12. There is a great tolerance towards a multiplicity of paradigms, provided those paradigms never challenge the mainstream in any serious way.
13. Mr James says the yardstick was the multiplicity of houses in full running order.
14. Most of our congregations contain a multiplicity of people who react differently to different kinds of musical expression.