1. a faked-up narrative
شرح من درآوردی
2. stretches of narrative
بخشهایی از داستان
3. nezami is a great narrative poet
نظامی شاعر و داستان سرای بزرگی است.
4. this book contains a narrative account of his travels
این کتاب حاوی شرح داستان واری از سفرهای او است.
5. His trip through the world made an interesting narrative.
6. Sloan began his narrative with the day of the murder.
7. It's difficult to construct a narrative out of a series of fast-moving events.
8. He was a writer of great narrative power.
9. In narrative, the reporting verb is in the past tense.
10. The author deliberately breaks the narrative continuity in order to confound the reader's expectations.
11. He laces his narrative with a great deal of irrelevant information.
12. Narrative makes up most of the book.
13. She wants to fable up this narrative into a fiction.
14. The story shows a strong narrative gift and a vivid eye for detail.
15. The narrative is inert and sloppy, as if the author had been writing half-asleep.
16. A lack of narrative drive leaves the reader with piecemeal vignettes.
17. The author interrupts her narrative to tell us that the idea for the book had not been well received.