1. Religious prejudice and scientific obscurantism have been closely entangled throughout the whole history of this debate.
2. But it has the disadvantage of confusion and obscurantism.
3. The association primary aim is to defeat scientific obscurantism and promote scientific truth.
4. The connotation of "obscurantism" is concerned with knowledge and emotion.
5. His work suffers from the obscurantism typical of the Christian era.
6. The People of China under Mao's obscurantism Mao is only one God in their heart!
7. The "religious and political obscurantism" in "Neo-Obscurantism" has impacted and is impacting negatively the constitution and the constitutional separation of politics and religion.
8. Hitherto this has led to some allegations in the Press about Whitehall obscurantism but little interest or pressure in Parliament itself.
9. At the heart of this story is a battle between Western enlightenment and obscurantism. But in fact, Turkey's real dichotomy has always been between its westernizers and its modernizers.
10. The mysticism is eroding people's rational spirit little by little, which is flooding the field of Chinese science criticism, and the obscurantism beginning to appear.
11. A country that distrusts science is condemned to move straight back to medieval obscurantism.
12. The abridgment and distortion of Chinese textbooks during Japanese invasion of China was to carry out its obscurantism and cultural invasion.
13. It not only excluded the intellectual as an outstanding pioneer in the development of China's economy, science and culture, but also preached obscurantism that devalues the importance of intelligence.