1. Instead, he begins in a casual, off-handed manner, moving among his fellow citizens.
2. Next the pastor came to the microphone and made announcements in an off-handed, jocular, manner.
3. But here it is: due to one scientist's offhanded comments, the Internet says you might no longer be the astrological sign you always thought you were.
4. If she's such a big figure in the Ministry, why is it Arthur Weasley never mentioned the woman in any offhanded discussion about his job?
5. English idiom is a form of language with coloring, it is concise, vivid, harmonious and offhanded .
6. Therefore, with the development of 3D laser imaging technique and its popularization in engineering geology, updating the technique of rock discontinuity investigation is offhanded and soon.
7. Trust is as difficult a coin to earn and it is easily lost - the trust built over a decade can be shattered in an instant by one offhanded remark or deed.