1. Excluding the few outliers, we can calculate the square root of the average squared error over all subjects for each repetition.
2. In this paper, a research on the outlier mining method for time series data is undertaken.
3. The outlier details page contains the customer records that are flagged as outliers, which belong to the profession selected in the main report page.
4. Gladwell has some interesting theories on what outlier.
5. Outlier testing is a statistical procedure for identifying from an array those data that are extreme.
6. An kernel clustering intrusion detection approach based on outlier detection is presented in this paper.
7. The method can be used to filtrate the outlier data and discover clusters of arbitrary shape.
8. Britain, as ever, is an outlier.
9. Incremental mining algorithms based on local outlier factor demand multiple scans of the data set.
10. A method of outlier detection in re-gression is proposed making use of the character of structure risk function and KT condition in support vector regression in this paper.
11. Britain's crowded media market is an international outlier, both for its rowdiness and its professionalism.
12. The possible use of outlier tests should be determined in advance.
13. Wavelet analysis has unique features in outlier detection, denoising and etc.
14. Rather than an outlier, they could be the edge of change for the hedge - fund world.
15. This paper presents an outlier pattern detection algorithm of time series based on K-Mean Distance Outlier Factor (K-MDOF).